- unpaid maintenance payments
- a county court judgment
How it works
- You’ll get a document from the court telling you to make deductions from your employee’s pay.
- Work out how much you have to deduct each time your employee is paid.
- Start making deductions the next time you pay your employee. Pay them their reduced wages on their normal payday.
- Make the payment to the court.
- Stop making deductions when the debt has been paid off.
You and your employee can be fined if you do not deduct their wages, or if you deliberately give false information about their earnings.
Full details can be found here